Monday, August 4, 2008

Nature's cure body acne and best food for acne treatment

It was this realization that led me to my personal cure. I knew it had to be something I was putting in my body or in my case not putting in. I researched extensively and saw some people were having success taking mega-doses of B vitamins, while others showed no improvement or worried about the long term affects. It didn't seem "natural" to overdose on supplements in order to make my skin healthy again. But why had it suddenly turned unhealthy?
Aloe vera is also a great remedy for acne. It helps lighten the acne marks and acne scars. Aloe vera also helps prevent future acne breakouts while maintaining the general health of the skin. Aloe vera also reduces the swelling and redness caused by acne. I recommend using only pure aloe vera. If possible, you might want to plant some aloe vera plants in your home garden.
Our bodies are getting rid of these toxins by secreting them through the skin in sebum oil and perspiration. Sebum oil is a natural oil that, in normal amounts, serves to keep our skin soft and pliable. Unfortunately, it's also a perfect breeding ground for the P-acne bacteria. This bacteria is also found on the skin of us all, and, in normal amounts, helps to defend us from other, more harmful, bacteria.
gatharlordh.blogspot.com
tags: types of prescriptions used to treat acne and side effects, acne anti aging skin care, does clearasil acne medication actual work

No comments: